Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Update

I'm not so good at keeping this updated, but I'll work on it. Now, for the big news..... IT'S A GIRL!!! We are very excited, and I'll try to keep this updated.

This weekend we worked outside on Jed's Toy Barn again. We demolished most of the backyard so that we can have a nice flat area for the kids to play on. Also, Jed worked on getting the Barn ready for cement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, I got your blog address from Brooke's and was so excited to hear your pregnant and having a girl!!! Congrats!! I hope you don't mind that I've linked your blog to mine so I can check back frequently! I love that I can stay updated with friends a little better this way! Anyway, if you go to my blog you'll see that we just recently announced that we're pregnant too- due Nov 30th. :)
Anyway, congrats on the baby and welcome to the blogging world!! :)

Miriam said...

Hey Erin- Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Having a girl first is Awesome! I just started a blog as well- I guess it's better late than never. I hated taking pictures of my pregnant self as well- but you would regret it if you didn't...you really look cute!! Keep in touch!