6 months (and huge already)!
As much as I love having my picture taken (really, who does?) especially when I look like this, I thought I should track how big I get from now until the end. I'm not sure how much more my belly can stretch, but I'm guessing it will just have to stretch a lot.
6 comments:
Erin, you look so cute!! We were in St. Anthony at my parent's over Memorial Day too, I wish I'd known you were up there. I could have seen your cute belly in person! :)
I love the belly, what a cute baby bump..wait, more than a bump...Tyler is jealous of the dune pics. He's only been up there once since he got his new bike. Anyway, soo cute. See you soon~
So fun to see you pregnant! You look great! I need to start taking some of those pregnancy pictures to track the growth. With the first I was much better at doing that. I guess I have gotten a little lazier with the second.
And your dunes trip looks like it was a blast!
We'd love to go camping anytime, just let us know!
Thanks Erin! I was just about to send you an email when I saw your comment. I'm super bummed I'll be missing your shower, is there a night in the next few weeks I could swing by? I for sure have to see your cute tummy before I go! Also, did you register at Target or anywhere?
Hello. How are you? You look happy.
Post a Comment