Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Jeepin' It


I played my first soccer game since last year on Saturday. To be more accurate, I attempted to play. I lasted about ten minutes, I am out of shape! That got me thinking...maybe I should start jogging again. So, Monday morning I loaded Kate up in her new Jeep stroller (thank you Aunt Sara!), and attempted to jog. How did that go? Well, lets just say I'll be power walking for a while, but I'm determined to go every day it's good weather. Kate loves the stroller!

2 comments:

Tyler and Brooke said...

hey, you are awesome for getting on soccer field again. Its been about 4 years for me! She gets cuter and cuter every day. I can see some "Andersen" in her!! LOVES

Watson Family said...

Oh, I HATE getting back into shape after a baby! Two things really frustrate me: 1- You realize just how out of shape you actually are and 2- You realize that it's going to take you a lot longer than you thought to get back into shape! Good luck with that. I'll be in the same boat come January:)
-wh