Long, long eyelashes
Such a Big Girl!

I can't believe how fast 6 months as gone by. Why didn't it go by this fast when I was pregnant? Kate can now sit up on her own (although she topples over once in a while)and thinks she's pretty hot stuff. She eats her toes and anything else she can fit in her mouth (the remote, my phone) and blows spit bubbles. She found out she can scream, and does so whenever she feels we aren't paying enough attention to her. Kate's 2 bottom teeth came in over the last couple of weeks.
3 comments:
ADdorable!
I think she looks like you and when you were a baby. (I'm pretty sure I've seen some pictures but if not, I have a really good imagination!)
Hey, Happy Birthday!! Hope all is well, we need to come see you again soon. Hope you have a fabulous day and Jed at least cooks dinner or changes a couple more diapers for you. Have a happy, day!
Post a Comment