Ok, maybe 'swim' isn't the right word. More like 'sit in the water'. She wasn't too excited at first, but soon liked it. I think that had to do with watching her friend Zoie crawling around. Kate was very entertained.
How fun! She looks like she really enjoyed it. What's not to like about swimming when you look that good in a swimsuit? Kate's 6 month photos are adorable and Happy (belated) Birthday! Looks like you guys are really enjoying life!
4 comments:
She better be getting used to that water soon because she is going to be seeing a lot of it in her future!!
I'm sad I missed this playgroup, sure looked like fun!
How fun! She looks like she really enjoyed it. What's not to like about swimming when you look that good in a swimsuit? Kate's 6 month photos are adorable and Happy (belated) Birthday! Looks like you guys are really enjoying life!
Swimming for the first time- so fun! And she really does look so cute in her little swimsuit!
Post a Comment