Sunday, April 12, 2009

Moab Jeep Safari (PART 1)

We had a great time at the Moab Jeep Safari this year. This is our rig. We dropped our trailer off the week before to have a hitch put on the back so we could tow the Jeep behind and the trailer got it's first boo-boo. If you look closely behind the cab of the truck, you'll see a large band-aid. A parts truck backed into our trailer, still they patched it up well enough to make the trip to Moab!
We did Hell's Revenge the first day, and Kate had a great time, she even took naps on the trail as we bounced along. Unfortunately, we had a Jeep break in our group and ended up turning around half way through to tow them out. We still had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Danny and Tarin said...

You guys are so adventurous! I am so jealous!

Kenna said...

I am glad you had fun, totally missed you at Cathrine's baby shower (I was disappointed to hear that you were not going to join us).