Monday, July 28, 2008

Kate's Nursery

The nursery is almost complete, it just needs a few finishing touches, and a baby! I'm so happy with how the room came together. The nightstand, shelf and armoire were mine growing up. My mom and I had stained them blue years ago. The crib I found on ksl.com (it's a great place to find deals). The rocker was my mom's that used with my sister and I. And the chaninging table (not shown yet) is actually an old desk that my mom is stripping down and restaining a natural honey color to match the crib and rocker.


3 comments:

Tyler and Brooke said...

so cute!~~ see you in a couple days!!

Angela Cloyd said...

Erin,

It's Angela Izatt-Cloyd, I found you on Viewmont's Blog. Your pregnant! How exciting. I love the name Kate, and her nursery is adorable! I bet your Mom is so excited. I'm sure you have heard, I too am a mommy, I have little Nolan who just turned one. I have a private blog, but if you want me to send you an invite, email me at angelarcloyd@yahoo.com.

Ang

Anonymous said...

Erin, that room is way cute. I love decorating the nursery, it is probably one of the funnest rooms to design. You guys have done a great job.