Friday, August 22, 2008

She's Here!


She's finally here! Born August 19th 7 lbs 10 oz and 19.5 inches long. She spent her stay at the hospital in the NICU due to a small tear in each lung, but healed quickly and is just absolutely perfect now. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She certainly is a cutie! I'm glad to hear that her stay in the NICU was short lived and that she's doing well now. Best of luck with everything that involves your newborn! :)

Watson Family said...

She is so beautiful! There is nothing as precious as spending your first week together at home with your new little one! Enjoy it. Jed, seriously, take lots of time off you work-a-holic - wendy

Pugs said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the club! She's certainly a keeper. You two will be great parents, well, at least we know Erin will ...Jed on the other hand? Standby...

Tyler and Brooke said...

SOOOO CUTE: I love the dark hair! I'm so glad to hear she is doing good. I'm sure it was a tough day but what a blessing to have her home. You two are awesome and she couldn't ask for better parents. Good luck. Hope to see you and her soon!

Angela Cloyd said...

Oh Erin Congratulations! She is perfectly beautiful! I am so happy for your little family!

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is beautiful!