How fun! You guys got a new trailer? I'm glad Kate did so well, we still haven't tried to take Trevor camping overnight cuz we like our sleep too much!
Jed, I wish I could meet the new member of your family. You still have so so sooo many cool toys now you have a kid. Jed and Erin the family with it all!!! Are you sleeping? I Erin Sleeping???? I sure miss not being able to not stop by at your work.
4 comments:
How fun! You guys got a new trailer? I'm glad Kate did so well, we still haven't tried to take Trevor camping overnight cuz we like our sleep too much!
Hey Erin! It's Brooke (Roberts). I've been hearing all about this cute little baby! She is a doll! Congrats!
Jed,
I wish I could meet the new member of your family. You still have so so sooo many cool toys now you have a kid. Jed and Erin the family with it all!!! Are you sleeping? I Erin Sleeping???? I sure miss not being able to not stop by at your work.
John Watson
Jed you did a good job on the kid vary cute Hope we can meet her one day
Mike Teresa Grace and Tanner
Post a Comment