Kate turned one month old last Friday. I took these pictures just before her bath. Most of my pictures of her are when she's asleep, but when she actually is awake, she pulls some great faces! My mom, sister and I have been doing peaches all last week, and pears this week. Now, if Kate would cooperate and sleep like this while we're working...
This was also one of the outfits she had her 1 month pictures taken in. All of her pictures turned out so cute, I had a hard time choosing. Thanks mom for helping out!
Hey, this is Phil Casey's wife, Jessica. I met you guys once or twice when Phil worked with Jed at Ameriprise. Phil told me to look up your blog! Your little girl is so beautiful! She reminds me of our three daughters when they were little.
1 comment:
Hey, this is Phil Casey's wife, Jessica. I met you guys once or twice when Phil worked with Jed at Ameriprise. Phil told me to look up your blog! Your little girl is so beautiful! She reminds me of our three daughters when they were little.
Post a Comment