Monday, August 15, 2011

Pineview



We hit the lake on Saturday to do some 'floating'. Our routine is usually launch - head to the wakeless area - float and swim for an hour - eat some snacks - swim again - head back to the ramp. I know, we're kinda boring!

Kate is a little fish and didn't want to get out of the water at all. She would swim all day and has absolutely no fear of the water or the deep. One of her favorite things to do is swim out a ways from the boat, dragging the handle of the rope with her, and then hold on while someone pulls her in.

1 comment:

Pugs said...

I'll bet the floating feels really good at this point being prego and all. I felt the best in cold water floating myself back in the day. Boating sounds absolutely wonderful...not boring. Kate is a lucky girl to be able to do all that she does.