Saturday, December 17, 2011
My Girls
Paige just hit the 3 month mark so I had to shoot some photos today. She's getting a little chunky and I love it.
My dad would have loved these pictures. He was always asking if I had updated the blog or taken any more pictures lately. For mother's day the last few years I've made a calendar for my mom of Kate, and then ordered three extra copies (one for me, Jed, and my dad). My mom really liked the calendar, but my dad just absolutely loved it. He would call me all the time and tell me that he had looked at it earlier that day and just loved the pictures of Kate in it.
I am loving having two girls to dress up - they are so much fun! And I love how much Kate loves Paige.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment