He is now free of his epideral and all IV's. He's eating much better (the better he eats, the sooner he gets out of there).
The plan is that he get's to come home tomorrow. He can't wait, he is sooooo ready to be out of the hopsital and has been doing long walks and eating very well today so that he can go home in the morning.
Thank you so much for all of your support through this. He still has many hurdles to overcome over the next few months, but at least he's got the big ones knocked down. You may not know how much my dad appreciates all of you and the cards, flowers, posts and comments. It cheered him up to know how many people cared. Thank you so much.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that Dave is doing well and gets to leave the hospital soon! That is really great news! I've been thinking about him, so thanks for all the updates. :)
I've been including your family and your dad in my prayers and am so happy to hear all the updates and the progress he's making. I hope you are holding up ok too with all the trip to the hospital. He's a fighter and it already shows with all the milestones he's accomplished, what a stud! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. LOVES to all....
Post a Comment