Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update #4

Just got back from the hospital. He is doing so well that they are moving him out of the SICU and over to Huntsman this afternoon. He is pretty sleepy still but has been able to get out of bed and sit in a chair twice and walk to the door. I think that he can probably start having visitors tomorrow, but I'll let you know. I'll also post his contact info as soon as we know what room he is in.

Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. We have no doubt that he has a lot of help right now. Everything so far has gone much better than we expected. He does have many many obstacles to overcome, but we are so happy and thankful that he is doing as well as he is.

1 comment:

Dusty. said...

hip-hip-hooray! go dave:) we love you!!!